WEAKERTHAN Linux 6 BETA 2
As promised, WT6 BETA 2 is now available to the public! You can download a copy from my own personal server (80211.ninja) from the Weakerthan Page in this weblog.
|Screenshot of Weakerthan 6 BETA 2|
|Weakerthan 6 BETA 1 screenshot|
|Weakerthan BETA 1 screenshot|
- Added VirtualBox Guest installation for drivers (click to drag to change screen resolution!)
- Went a little top-heavy on the Reverse Engineering/Programmer setup (inspired by the work of ro0ted :) His/Her tutorials are awesome!
- Added Vim themes and customized the Vim Run-time for NASM/Assembly
- Customized my own Fluxbox theme, icons, wbar, and wallpapers
- Removed custom Linux (kernel) for ease of use for newcomers to Linux
- Compiled from source almost all penetration testing tools and debugging software
- Created my own UX/UI applications for Fluxbox
- Created my own Fluxbox menu and set Gnome-Terminal as preferred console - Also added functionality to change wallpaper directly from the Fluxbox menu
- Customized and updated all of my own penetration testing softwares including WARCARRIER, WifiCake-NG, and the pWeb web application penetration testing suite