Huge UI improvements
- Dock Updated with new Launcher App and some new icons.
- The Launcher itself. (Hit windows key to start too). - https://github.com/weaknetlabs/wt7-launcher.
- Installer that works - https://github.com/weaknetlabs/debian-custom-iso-scripts.
- Tools, tools, tools, and general apps (The reason for the absurd size of the ISO).
- Unsolved Mysteries - title track from my own CD - Unsolved Mysteries.
- Wine - Run exe files, OllyDbg.exe installed.
- Weather desktop app - https://github.com/weaknetlabs/wt7-weather.
- The clock font and color was changed to a more mature-looking theme.
- LOTS of art - wallpapers, icons, splash screens, themes, fonts, etc.
LauncherThe launcher is a simple search and find application that should handle all found files appropriately. I coded it in a way that should either open files or open their location. Keep testing and let me know if you find any bugs or think of any way I can improve it!
To start the launcher, simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard (SuperKey LEFT, or RIGHT), or hit the new Launcher icon in the dock with the orange dots!
Installation / ISO ToolsThe installation / ISO Utilities that I made were from the old code-base of Tony's Remastersys. I had to make a bunch of heavy changes due to the changes that were made in the newer kernel/Debian LINUX system, so after a while of editing his code, I just decided to code my own. The ISO creation process using XORRISO, and the installer simply sets up the system disks, copies the files with RSYNC, installs GRUB2 and then installs the latest Linux kernel from the repository.
USB Vs. VMWareAgain, if you look at the way I make the ISO, using my own custom tools, I make it as a "hybrid" ISO which should be bootable and work fine from a USB drive. Try using Disk Damager to put the ISO onto the USB drive. I do, however have the VMWare tools daemon and drivers installed into the ISO for anyone looking to use use it along side of their current OS. VMWare player is FREE to use from VMWare.
DownloadThese links bypass CloudFlare and go directly to my host, so there should not be any issues across the sea or via proxy. Download ISO (2.0GB)
Download MD5 (33k)