Download ISO and MD5 At HaxRadio!
http://pub.pcheaven.eu/ Thanks Mad! 😀
Please note that this is only in BETA testing and not a final release. If you see any bugs, let us know so I can fix them in the next release!
Please note: This version of Linux is geared towards NVIDIA based systems. It will still work out of the box without, but for best results (CUDA, Aircrack-NG-CUDA, Pyrit, Moscrack, VLC) test this live DVD on an NVIDIA-based system.
- WT4 BLUE GHOST updates.
Kernel 3.7 dropped for no wireless-compat support (yet) and several wifi driver issues with kernel modules.
- Kernel 3.7 recompiled with AUFS and compat-wireless
DKMS and NDISWRAPPER don’t play well together,NDISWRAPPER dropped. LORCON and it’s dependent applications may be dropped, as most are old.re-added Kernel 3.6 with compat-wireless and patched wifi drivers seems like most likely candidate.
- Kernel 3.7 STABLE with compat-wireless and patched wifi drivers seems like most likely candidate.
- NVIDIA Driver: 310.32 (please see compatibility list)
- CUDA development kit available in Live DVD.
- Kernel headers + image + sauce are all .deb files and will be hosted here.
- Kernel: wt-blueghost-0.5 built from 3.7.X Stable
- GPU: Nouveau drivers dropped in lieu of CUDA, support for NVIDIA Hybrid graphics netbooks in Kernel for switching.
- New OS features I coded: ACPI support for laptops, more OSD information(s), new WNL package manager, faster startup time with manual services, fixed hostname bug,
- Airstop-ng – to stop all services for specified device
- New Tools added: Moscrack,
- NDISWRAPPER recompiled and playing nicely, Added driver for BCM based N3100 NETGEAR (call for wifi drivers) modprobe
- Edimax support dropped for ancient driver fail
- New laptop ACPI features – system will now suspend when lid closed and wake when opened (tested on several machines)
- GPSD decided to change my BU353 into SiRF mode and RO
- Removed aptitudes 2.95gpsd and tried compiling gpsd
- GPSCTL will not change the device to NMEA ? (Failing and reporting that it is 4800 Baud SiRF)
- Horrible compilation documentation for gpsd 3.x – wtf is scons? (had to copy libs into /usr/lib/ precompilation.)
- Used Windows – SiRFDemo application and chose “Initialize data Source” from the Action menu, then Synchronize Protocol and Baud Rate (which set the baud rate wrong, but I saw the Debug View window display data. Then I chose “Swicth to NMEA Mode” and chose 4800 Baud. – Which “unbricked” the device.
- compiled 3.2 from here
tar vxzf gpsd-3.2.tar.gz
- cd gpsd-3.2/
- apt-get install chrpath python-gps scons
- mkdir /usr/lib2/ && cp lib* /usr/lib2/
- scons && scons install
- Created custom icons for wbar dock (See new screenshots above)
- Created shortcuts in the dock for WARCARRIER and On-Screen-Display of GPS
- WARCARRER development slowly moving out of alpha
- Tested kernel for live system on several hardware mixtures, all worked well, NVIDIA based and not NVIDIA based
03.13.2013 BETA 2
- Added x-hunter(Google), x-hunter(Bing),ARP-OPT tools from Lucas, thank you Lucas!
- Stopped inetd from telnet port SSH
- Fixed dpkg database issue
- Added a few more exploits for Android OS
03.14.2013 BETA 2
- Added Raspberry Pi, PLC and more SCADA hardware hacking tools
- Completely rebuilt the dpkg database from scratch (the stuff nightmares are made from)
- Tested Fern-Wifi-cracker – removed from BETA
- rebuilt the “vulnerable” server data
- Dist-upgrade via DEBIAN
- Added Hashcat GUI and tools into the menu
- Listened to Built to Spill
- Recompiled the kernel (Blue Ghost v1.5 – built from 3.8.X), kernel headers, sources – and made deb packages of each
- Hacked and compiled FreeRADIUS Wireless Pwnage Edition – added!
- Hostapd hacked and added!
- Coded start up scripts for both and a new SoftAPs submenu to the FluxBox menu
- Recompiled NVIDA drivers and patched compat-wireless
- Resolved (most) of the dpkg DB issues
- Added even more ACPI support
- Mapped function keys for FluxBox and laptops!
- changed console font and resolution